While we all seem to have a different definition of what living ‘well’ really is, one thing is for sure: it’s all about balance.
What keeps you living well? I’ve chosen to focus on finding the balance between being happy and being healthy, which is often achieved with moderation and self-awareness.
Find content about:
- Home decor
- Living an active lifestyle
- Creating a routine
- Embracing change
Read Shannon’s latest piece of life advice by visiting the TUO Life Advice Guide on Instagram! It’s full of past posts talking about getting ahead of yourself, sticking to your priorities, and the dangers of comparison.
- What You Don’t Want to Forget at the Beach!I always seem to forget something and realize as soon as we’re too far to turn around… But referencing this list is the perfect way to make sure you pack everything you need for a beach trip! This packing list … Read more
- Tackling Your Bad Habits Isn’t As Hard As You BelieveAfter many weeks of attempting to tackle my bad habits, I can confidently say there has been a noticeable change! The primary bad habits I focused on were not drinking enough water and putting things off for later. I started … Read more
- How to Remain Untamed: A Guide to Romanticizing Life and Living in the MomentMany of you have asked what it means to be an untamed optimist, so I’ve decided to kick off 2022 by sharing how I remain untamed. Keep reading, because it goes deeper than optimism and you may find it influences … Read more
- 8 Ways to Declutter to Make Space for ChangeWith the New Year still fresh in our minds, it’s easy to get wrapped up in trying to reach our goals and yearn for noticeable change within a month. However, this is not a sustainable way of finding the drive … Read more