Whether you’re fueling up for a busy day or just grabbing a snack between episodes of your favorite sitcom, we all need a good recipe from time to time.
Use the shortcuts below to read some of Shannon’s favorite recipes, or keep scrolling to view all the recipes by TUO organized by type: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, or my favorite, dessert.
- ‘Be My Valentine’ Iced Brownie DupeHave you ever tried the infamous ‘Be My Valentine’ iced brownies? I can’t help but snag a box when they’re in stock because they’re so good. There’s just something about the chocolate shell and the layered chocolate cake that is…
- Oven Roasted Pumpkin SeedsThere’s nothing better than making fall desserts with homemade pumpkin purée until you get stuck with a bowl of pumpkin guts you don’t know what to do with. After all that scooping, you might as well put those pumpkin seeds…
- Candy Corn CookiesWhat’s better than a tray of freshly home-baked sugar cookies? A tray of fresh-baked candy corn cookies to get in the spooky mood, of course! The simple design makes this the perfect rainy day activity for kids of all ages,…
- Air Fried Mac & Cheese Bites
- 20 Minute Nutritious Shrimp Tacos!
- The Easiest, Cheesiest Homemade Pizza Recipe!
- Low-Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice (Keto-Friendly!)
- 3 Ingredient Tomato Sauce!
- Dill Pull-Apart Bread
- Oven-Baked Summer Squash Chips
- Oven-Baked Crispy Chicken Recipe
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- ‘Be My Valentine’ Iced Brownie Dupe
- Oven Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Caramelized Blueberry Topping
- Candy Corn Cookies
- Healthy Choco-Chip Muffins!
- Pumpkin Pie Has Competition This Thanksgiving!
- 9 Do’s and Don’ts of Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ooey Gooey & Fudgy Zucchini Brownies
- Eggless Banana Bread with Caramelized Topping
- Oh-So-Flaky Mini Pumpkin Turnovers
- Holiday Spiral Sugar Cookies!
JOIN THE TUO NEWSLETTER FOR MORE RECIPES!